These terms and conditions are governed and constructed according to English Law.
The term ‘The Apex Practice (London) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is New Penderel House Second Floor 283/288 High Holborn London WC1V 7HP. Our company registration number is 7458891. The term ‘you’ or ‘purchaser’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘product’ refers to the Sanakey and Physiokey devices. The term ‘accessories’ refers to the complimentary products associated with the devices.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Apex Practice (London) Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors
Although we will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this and our other websites, we shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from use of our site(s). We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions of sale without prior notice.
No terms and conditions put forward by the customer in conflict with these terms and conditions shall be incorporated into the contract unless separately agreed in writing and signed on behalf of The Apex Practice (London) Ltd.
The Sanakey and Physiokey are declared by the manufacturers to be transcutaneous electro-stimulator medical devices. They have been independently tested by outside agencies in order to provide assurance of conformity to applicable standards for medical equipment safety and electromagnetic compliance. This means that they are non-invasive and safe and approved for sale without a doctor’s prescription. By using any of the devices, appliances and accepting the conditions in this disclaimer, you acknowledge and agree that The Apex Practice (London) Ltd. nor its heirs or assigns, shall be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages to you or any other persons or property that may be exposed to the device and appliances.
Sanakey & Physiokey
If so required by law in your country, you shall only use this device under the supervision of a medical professional licensed to dispense it and monitor your treatment. It is entirely the buyer’s (be it a patient, a doctor or a distributor) own responsibility to establish whether the products are legal to import and use in the buyer’s country.
Please note that the Sanakey and Physiokey are not suitable for use for people with a pacemaker or ladies that are pregnant. Please note results may vary according to the individual and will depend on their specific response to the stimulus.
Money Back Guarantee
The Sanakey and Physiokey are covered by our 30 day Money Back Guarantee. The terms and conditions are listed below:
- The Money Back Guarantee is between the purchaser and the Apex Practice (London) Ltd. for a new Sanakey or Physiokey device. It comes into effect if the purchaser is not satisfied with the product after a 30 day period. The purchaser will be entitled to a refund of the purchase price of the Sanakey/Physiokey device that they ordered with a deduction of £100.00 providing the customer has adhered to the conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of the Money Back Guarantee. There will be no refund given on postage.
- The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to purchases made through our Rent-to-Buy Scheme.
- The Money Back Guarantee is only available to UK customers.
- All money back guarantees offered by The Apex Practice (London) Ltd are subject to a maximum period of 30 days, unless otherwise stated, from the date of purchase. No refunds outside this time limit will be considered.
- All refund claims must be made in writing to our registered address The Apex Practice (London) Ltd New Penderel House 2nd Floor 283/288 High Holborn London WC1V 7HP within 30 days of the receipt of the machine.
The conditions of this agreement are:
- If you are not experiencing results, you must contact us to speak to our clinical support team and follow advice given within the first 15 days of purchase.
- The purchaser is to use the Sanakey/Physiokey as instructed for the 30 day period. The purchaser is to complete a daily schedule detailing his/her treatment programme which must be submitted with your refund request. You must also submit dates and times of when you contacted us for clinical support.
- The machine is returned in the original packaging with all accessories whether they have been used or unused. The machine should be in full working order and in resalable condition.
- The purchaser shall record the reasons for returning the Sanakey/Physiokey and enclose a letter describing how the device was used and the results, along with a copy of their daily treatment schedule.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the Sanakey/Physiokey is for the purchaser’s sole use and in the event of loss of or damage to the device or the theft or destruction of the device, the purchaser shall be liable.
- We reserve the right to forfeit the guarantee if we suspect any abuse of our money back guarantee.
- The purchaser understands that £100.00 will be deducted to cover the cost for re-stocking and administration fees. The purchaser agrees not to contend this.
- The Apex Practice (London) Ltd. offers the money back guarantee at our cost in good will and fully expects our customers to take the time to provide us with the treatment schedule they have followed.
- The purchaser is not entitled to return the Sanakey/Physiokey without having contacted clinical support to obtain authorisation. Any returns received without authorisation will be posted back to the customer and the costs will be applied to the customer account.
- The Money Back Guarantee cannot be activated if the device has not been used for a minimum of 15 hours within the 30 day period.
- If you are experiencing difficulties operating the device or seemingly not seeing an improvement, then we would encourage you to contact Customer Services for assistance within the first 15 days of use. Failure to do so may forfeit the terms of our Money Back Guarantee and render it null and void. Our clinical support team are happy to help and can give guidance and advice on getting the best treatment regime and results.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds and Exchanges
You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 days after the Goods have been delivered.
If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original packaging, The Apex Practice (London) Ltd will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to our registered address within 14 calender days.
All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Note: The Apex Practice (London) Ltd. recommends that you
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and
- Either insure your package for safe return to the The Apex Practice (London) Ltd, or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit as you will be responsible for any such loss or damage during shipping.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If returning a product within the cooling offer period in exchange for a refund, a refund will be issued less our shipping costs to you.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a product or consumables, please contact our Customer Services team on 0207 467 8536 for Return Authorisation.
Right to Cancel
In addition, under the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may cancel your order for any reason within seven working days following the day on which you receive your order.
To cancel, you can contact Customer Services on 0207 467 8536 within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Sanakey/Physiokey device within 1 year of purchase, please contact Customer Services on 0207 467 8536. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other support documentation that came with your product for further information or contact Customer Services on 0207 467 8536. The Apex Practice (London) Ltd is not responsible for paying any shipment costs.
For all Sanakey/Physiokey devices, the warranty registration card must be completed and returned to validate the warranty on the product. Accessories such as electrodes are excluded from the warranty and are sold ‘as is’ because they may be easily damaged before or during use. The warranty is voided immediately if the product has been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, damage in transit, negligence, acts of nature, or damage resulting from failure to follow the operating instructions, alteration/disassembly by anyone other than by Electromedical Products International.
If you return a Sanakey/Physiokey device as faulty, but no fault is found, a £25.00 admin fee will be applied to your account to cover postage and administration costs. Please speak with Customer Services in the first instance before returning a unit to head office to obtain authorization to return. If your unit is found to be faulty, then a new warranty replacement unit will be shipped to you as a replacement.
Your Communication to Us
When you send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. Furthermore, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you sign up to our newsletter you will be added to our mailing list and will receive our newsletter if and when we publish a news letter and you will also receive promotional material from us by email. Promotional material may include information relating to our services or the services and products of a third party that we would like to recommend. We do not sell or rent data and your data will never be provided to a third party without your prior consent.
The Apex Practice (London) Ltd would like to hear from you. Any such submissions and any questions, comments, answers, suggestions, or the like submitted by you to us via this Website or by fax, mail, or otherwise, or transmitted, posted, or uploaded by you to this Website (collectively, “Your Submissions”) will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and The Apex Practice (London) Ltd will not assume any responsibility, obligation, or liability for them or for the receipt or non-receipt of them.
The Apex Practice (London) Ltd receipt of Your Submissions is not an admission by us of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not impair our right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to Your Submissions.
You grant The Apex Practice (London) Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, adapt, translate, display, distribute, sell, license, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based upon, and otherwise use or exploit Your Submissions throughout the world in any and all media. You represent and warrant that: (a) you have the right and authorization to make the foregoing grant without the consent of any third party, and (b) Your Submissions are accurate and, as permitted to be used by us in this User Agreement, do not and will not infringe any right of any third party.
The title of the goods will remain the property of The Apex Practice (London) Ltd until payment is received in full. To protect your security and prevent credit card fraud where possible, we reserve the right to ask for proof of ID and to carry out a credit check where necessary. We accept credit/debit card payments via Visa, Mastercard and Switch/Maestro. Credit card payments are debited at the time of order. In the event that we are unable to fulfill an order within a reasonable time frame due to insufficient stock, the customer will be notified of an expected delivery date and, should this prove unsuitable to the customer, a full refund will be given. You may supply your credit card information via the Internet shopping cart.
Delivery within the United Kingdom is calculated at checkout. For international orders we will advise of additional delivery costs before dispatching your order as these are subject to change and costs will vary from country to country. The delivery price quoted at checkout for international orders is only an estimate and is subject to change. Products are delivered either direct from our offices or from one of our International Distribution partners.
All trademarks and brands, and their respective owners are acknowledged. By purchasing any product or item you are thereby agreeing to the above stated terms and conditions. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and administrative processing time and does not include transit time. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card and lease orders.
Signature is required for delivery: Most of our shipments contain valuable equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. Once your order has prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). We reserve the right to accept or reject orders placed on the website or by any other means.
Orders placed on the weekend or on a holiday will begin payment processing the next business day.
Orders for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before your local time of 2:00 p.m., pending payment processing. Orders placed on the weekend or on a holiday will begin payment processing the next business day.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Next Business Day shipping is not available on products shipped from outside the United Kingdom.
If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and contact us immediately. We require written notice of the damages within 7 days. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
All delivery timescales given are estimates. If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you and inform you of the expected delivery date. However, you will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. In the event that you wish to cancel your order, your credit card payment will be refunded immediately.